Digital Dentistry! Yes or No?
- Joining the digital revolution! what are your expectations?
- This lecture will highlight the introduction to the digital workflow with focusing on Intraoral Scanners
- Intra-Oral Scanner does your practice need one?
- If so, why? We will explore what can an IOS bring to the patient experience, as well as the clinical workflow.
- Return on investment – is an IOS worth it?
- Review of existing systems
- If so – what comes next?
Upon completion of this course, participants will learn:
- How this digital journey will help to manage data flow within your practice.
- Exploring how to collect data, store it, manage it, retrieve it and interpret it.
Dr Morris Sarabi
(DDS, PhD, MBA)
Dr Morris Sarabi graduated with Doctorate in Dental Surgery (DDS) and obtained PhD in Dental Science at 2002; he worked in private practice for 6 years focusing on prosthetics and restorative dentistry. Morris has extensive knowledge and experience in Digital Dentistry and CAD/CAM technologies having studied and worked in this field for more than 14 years.
Morris has worked with dental universities and CAD/CAM developer companies to develop full digital clinical workflow integrating into surgery and laboratory protocols. He has been involved with Research and Development as clinical advisor, tester and trial of new technologies; software, hardware and materials.
Morris has special interests in CAD designing software and 3D printing technologies, and tries to keep up to date with new developments in digital dentistry, and likes to familiarise himself with any digital technologies that become available.
ADA Member Dentist - $55
ADA Member 1st and 2nd Year Graduate - $33
ADAQ Member Practice Staff - $33
Non-Member Dentist - $72
Non-Member Practice Staff - $72
1.5 Scientific hours
ADAQ is pleased to announce that this event is supported by BOQ Specialist
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.