Course for recent graduates to understand the criteria for success and how to avoid common problems in endodontic therapy. A brief structure of subjects to be covered.
• Success, failure and survival in endodontics
• Basic endodontic diagnosis
• Rubber dam usage – dam it, it’s easy!
• Access cavity design
• Initial preparation technique
• Working length determination
• Root canal preparation and disinfection
• Three dimensional obturation
Key, measurable learnings participants will gain upon completion of this course.
• How to obtain Informed Consent (this 5-minute presentation will be provided by a member of the ADAQ Compliance and Advisory Services Team)
• How to plan for endodontic success
• How to minimise complications
• When to refer
Dr Ian Sugden
Dr Ian Sugden completed a Bachelor of Surgery degree in 1980 and has decades worth of experience in root canal therapy and wisdom teeth removal. He has also had considerable experience in both general practice and in various teaching positions over the years. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Heather and their two children. He also tries to complete a challenging crossword every day! Ian is currently head of endodontics and oral surgery a general dental practice.
ADA Member Dentist - $550
ADA Member 1st and 2nd Year Graduate - $440
Non-Member Dentist - $770
6 Scientific hours
ADAQ is pleased to announce that this event is supported by BOQ
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.