The ADAQ recent graduate CPD Bundle provides training in critical skills and procedures that will assist recent graduates to provide confident patient care. It provides practical support to close the gaps in your knowledge and skills in the areas of:
- Oral Surgery, and
- Restorative Techniques, and
- Dental Ergonomics, and
- 2 x Evening bite lectures, and
- Extra-Oral Radiography and Cone Beam, or Anxiety Control/Relative Analgesia, or Endodontics
The total cost of these CPD courses is valued at over $3750.
This bundle will include the following:
2 x Hands on courses
1 x Oral Surgery course
1 x Restorative course
Plus 1 x of the below courses
Extra-Oral Radiography and Cone Beam Pre-Licensing Course
Anxiety Control in Dentistry/Relative Analgesia
Plus 1 x Ergonomics course
Plus 2 x Evening Bites courses
New, 1st and 2nd Year Graduate ADAQ Member - $1,985
*Restricted to Recent Graduates as defined by our terms and conditions.
Please refer to each individual course you enrol in for CPD point information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Recent Graduate CPD Bundle course is only available to ADAQ Members who are categorised as New Graduates, 1st Year graduates or 2nd year graduates prior to 31 March 2022.
- The Recent Graduate CPD Bundle course is open for registration until 31 March 2022. After this date, delegates who wish to attend these courses will be required to pay the full advertised price for each event.
- Registration is processed once a delegate confirms their course selections, changes after this are transferrable to a future course date (where available) and a $55 administration fee will apply.
- Registration is not transferable to a substitute attendee.
- There are limited places available in each course.
- Places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ADAQ reserves the right to cancel an event or postpone to an alternative date. All registered attendees affected by such a change will be contacted by email and offered the opportunity to transfer to the next available event free of charge.
- Cancellation and transfer requests due to exceptional circumstances (e.g., sudden illness or injury), will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the CPD Manager. Any request to transfer or cancel an event registration is to be submitted in writing to [email protected] for approval.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance and CPD points for each individual event.
- ADAQ will use every effort to maintain the integrity of event programming, however ADAQ reserves the right to amend professional development programs and substitute presenters and/or topics where necessary.
ADAQ is pleased to announce that this event is proudly supported by
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.