Planning an implant bridge restoration, understanding the methodology and how to increase success rates for a single span implant bridge. This hands-on course is designed as an introduction to restoring an implant bridge and concentrates on the fundamentals of treatment planning.
• How to obtain Informed Consent
• Planning an implant bridge, understanding the methodology and improve success rate
• Treatment plan for the best restorative outcome
• How to take an implant bridge impression and intraoral scan – maintaining the path of insertion – tips and tricks for passive fit
• Communicating with your laboratory including selecting the appropriate abutment type. Ti-Base versus Multi-base abutment
• Inserting an implant bridge for passive fit
• Ongoing implant bridge maintenance
Dr Kavita Rana
Dr. Kavita Rana is a specialist Prosthodontist. She completed her Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics at The University of Queensland.
Apart from conventional and digital prosthodontics, she has a keen interest in the Maxillofacial rehabilitation of cancer and trauma patients. She served as a Maxillofacial Prosthodontic Fellow at Chris O'Brien Lifehouse Cancer Hospital Sydney for a short duration. In addition to private practice, Dr. Kavita Rana has been devoted to dental education. Dr. Kavita Rana has held a Senior Lecturer position with James Cook University and an Honorary position at Sydney Dental Hospital with a Specialist support unit. She currently teaches part-time at UQ Clinical facility, Herston.
ADA Member Dentist - $990
ADA Member 1st and 2nd Year Graduate - $770
Non-Member Dentist - $1100
6 Scientific hours
This event is proudly supported by 3M.
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.