Planning implant restoration, understanding the methodology and how to increase success rates for a single implant restoration.
• How to obtain Informed Consent
• Treatment planning for single implant. Is this suitable for an implant or should it be a bridge?
• Treatment plan for the best restorative outcome
• Understand the hardware used for restoring implants and the importance of torque values
• How to take a single implant impression - conventional impression v digital impression
• Communicating with your laboratory including selecting the appropriate abutment type. Screw retained v cement retained.
• Inserting a dental implant crown
• Ongoing implant maintenance.
Dr Kavita Rana
Dr. Kavita Rana is a specialist Prosthodontist. She completed her Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics at The University of Queensland.
Apart from conventional and digital prosthodontics, she has a keen interest in the Maxillofacial rehabilitation of cancer and trauma patients. She served as a Maxillofacial Prosthodontic Fellow at Chris O'Brien Lifehouse Cancer Hospital Sydney for a short duration. In addition to private practice, Dr. Kavita Rana has been devoted to dental education. Dr. Kavita Rana has held a Senior Lecturer position with James Cook University and an Honorary position at Sydney Dental Hospital with a Specialist support unit. She currently teaches part-time at UQ Clinical facility, Herston.
ADA Member Dentist - $990
ADA Member 1st and 2nd Year Graduate - $770
Non-Member Dentist - $1100
6 Scientific hours
This event is proudly sponsored by Straumann Group
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.