Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of dental team access?
- Discounted rates on all CPD Courses
- Regular communications and information from ADAQ
- Access to COVID related resources
- Access to the ADAQ Dental Community closed Facebook Group
- Access to the Dental Mirror, a quarterly magazine (e-version only)
- Access to online wellness portal
- PI/PL insurance at favourable prices
- Insurance assistance including claims management, legal assistance and dispute resolution
Access for the dental team will be limited to ADAQ resources only. Access to ADA resources (e.g. HR Hub, Pharma Advice, lifestyle benefits) are excluded. ADAQ services such as mentoring program, infection control resources, practice resources are excluded.
How much do I need to pay for access?
There is no annual fee for ADAQ access for the dental team. However, you can access some resources on a ‘user pays’ model, including PI Insurance, infection control resources, and some practice resources.
Who is eligible?
ADAQ access for the dental team is available to dental prosthetists, oral health therapists, dental therapists, dental hygienists, dental technicians, practice managers, and dental assistants.
You must be employed within a practice in which a dentist is a financial Member of ADAQ. If you are a dental technician or prosthetist, you must have support of a nominated dentist who is a financial Member of ADAQ.
How do I apply?