In a world that is focused on beauty, dentistry is increasingly becoming an integral component of aesthetics. As a dentist we are continually striving to perfect our art, and in a demanding environment we need to make sure our tools and techniques deliver consistent and predictable results.
This course outlines:
- Considerations of aesthetic options as well as exploring pros and cons of these
- Material choices including clinical applications and tips
- Multi-strand treatment modalities
- Layering composite resin techniques
- Colour mapping and shade selection.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply clinical reasoning to identify underlying factors in aesthetic deficiencies
- Understand considerations in achieving the ideal smile
- Identify tooth form and function and how to achieve aspects of primary, secondary and tertiary anatomy
- Understand colour and it’s application to direct and indirect restorations
- Understand and apply polychromatic layering techniques for composite resin
- Understand and apply tints to achieve enhanced aesthetic results
- Perform mock ups and stents
- Apply enhanced finishing and polishing techniques.
Dr Lan Tran
Dr Lan Tran graduated from University of Queensland Dental School in 1995 and moved to her own private practice in 1998 developing a holistic approach to Aesthetic Dentistry, starting at encouraging ideal bone growth in children and adolescents for optimal function and aesthetics. Dr Tran has completed AADFA & Facial Institute courses for aesthetic dentistry as well as use and administration of BTx-A and Fillers and she holds special interest in Aesthetic Dentistry and Dental Technology.
Dr Tran is a Key Opinion Leader and Clinical liaison for International and National Dental Companies and is both a national and international speaker on a range of topics. She is also an authorised Trainer and Executive Master Provider for Fastbraces and an Invisalign authorised provider.
Dr Tran is an Associate Fellow of the World Clinical Laser Institute and a Study Club Convenor and is an integral part of the administration team for the Australian Association of Laser Dentistry.
ADA Member Dentist - $880
ADA Member 1st and 2nd Year Graduate - $660
Non-Member Dentist - $1000
7 Scientific hours
ADAQ is pleased to announce that this event is proudly supported by
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.