Planning implant restoration, understanding the methodology and how to increase success rates for a single implant restoration.
• How to obtain Informed Consent
• Treatment planning for single implant. Is this suitable for an implant or should it be a bridge?
• Treatment plan for the best restorative outcome
• Understand the hardware used for restoring implants and the importance of torque values
• How to take a single implant impression - conventional impression v digital impression
• Communicating with your laboratory including selecting the appropriate abutment type. Screw retained v cement retained.
• Inserting a dental implant crown
• Ongoing implant maintenance.
Dr Kavita Rana
Dr. Kavita Rana is a specialist Prosthodontist. She completed her Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics at The University of Queensland.
Apart from conventional and digital prosthodontics, she has a keen interest in the Maxillofacial rehabilitation of cancer and trauma patients. She served as a Maxillofacial Prosthodontic Fellow at Chris O'Brien Lifehouse Cancer Hospital Sydney for a short duration. In addition to private practice, Dr. Kavita Rana has been devoted to dental education. Dr. Kavita Rana has held a Senior Lecturer position with James Cook University and an Honorary position at Sydney Dental Hospital with a Specialist support unit. She currently teaches part-time at UQ Clinical facility, Herston.
ADA Member dentist - $800
Non-Member Dentist - $1390
This course is fully booked.
Please click here to be placed on the waitlist for the next available course date.
6 Scientific hours
This event is supported by Henry Schein Halas, Biohorizon and Camlog.
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.